Friday, March 30, 2012

I Heart Blogs

What genius invented blogs?  A year ago I barely knew the word.  Now there a couple dozen I follow regularly and more that I visit every day.  So much to learn from others, so little time!  Which are your favorites???

So (sew?) here I am beginning my own.  Multiple revisions and a title change later, I finally zeroed in on my blogging goal.  My three favorite pastimes: writing, reading, and crafts (lately quilting).  I'm not going to be posting any weird fan fiction, or giving profound book reviews, or being an artsy-fartsy snob.   I also won't be using Comic Sans...ever...but that is a different story.  I just want to share, hopefully with you, and maybe we can both learn something new along the way.

Here's my UFO list for the weekend...

(1)  Finish "Lover Reborn" by J. R. Ward.  It is the 12th in her Black Dagger Brotherhood series.  Guilty pleasure?  Very.  *nervous giggle*

(2)  Complete last 2 Dresden plates for my uber-girlie pink quilt top.   It is so much easier with the right tools!

(3)  Find and recharge my camera!!!  I typically use my handy dandy iPhone, but methinks a blog will require something a bit heftier in the quality department.  I have a Lumix, which I love, and which is currently MIA in the kitchen.

Have a great weekend - hopefully you'll enjoy some sunshine like we have here.  Hooray for spring!

Cheers!
Dana C.

No comments:

Post a Comment