Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Creepers Peepers Birthday Surprise

It is so hard to be patient when you have new fabric shipping to you!  Alas, the wait is over!  Thanks to super-fast shipping at FatQuarterShop, my birthday present to myself arrived just in time.  I'm now in posession of Creepers Peepers by J. Wecker Frisch for Quilting Treasures!


All those fat quarters are almost too pretty to cut!
"Creepers Peepers" by J. Wecker Frisch/Quilting Treasures.
On the far left, you can see the Green Character Boxes Quilt Panel, which has 6 designs from the line for some quick work-up projects.  There is also a larger panel that is adorable, but you'll have to check out the links above to see it in all its glory.  On the right, from top to bottom, are the (1) Cream Character Patchwork, (2) Green Jack-O-Lantern Toss, (3) Black Jack-O-Lantern Toss, (4) Cream Music Sheet, (5) Black & Cream Border Stripe,  (6) Black Spider Webs, (7) Cream Spider Webs, (8-10) Gold, Orange, and Green Texture Dot, and (11) Cream Music Owls.

They are all vintage-y goodness, and feeling that soft cotton under my fingertips makes me smile.  What a lovely birthday present!

Here is a closeup of my favorite print from the line: Black Jack-O-Lantern Toss.  *grin*

 

I'm not sure what I will do with it yet.  Wall hanging?  Door decor?  Table runner?  Blankie for Jr?  All of the above?  One thing is for sure - I will certainly have fun doing something with those darling vintage Halloween prints far before October!

What would you do with these little darlings?

Enough chit chat!  I'm doing block-by-block quilint on my Dresden Plate/Bear Paws quilt, and I'm aching to get back to the bobbin and make more progress.

Boo!
Dana C.

No comments:

Post a Comment